Thank you for choosing Above All Property Managment,
Above All Property Management and their associate REALTORS® are the "Landlords Agent."
Please read the "Working With Agents" document to further understand our position.
Minimum Tenant Requirements
1) AAPM welcomes all applicants whose credit meets the minimum credit score requirement. Minimum credit score of 550 considered with on time current rental /mortgage payment and two months TSD. Credit Score below 550 is not considered for any of our homes. We do not accept Section 8 Vouchers.
2) Household income should be 3X Rental amount or greater with a preferred total debt to income ratio no greater than 50%. Debt Ratio greater than 50% may require additional Security Deposit. No open bankruptcies, No prior evictions considered for any of the AAPM homes
3) If you are in a lease currently, have you given your notice? If you have not given a written notice to vacate your current home, please do so then follow the remaining instructions. If you are not prepared to take occupancy within 3 weeks or less of the availability time, please come back when you are prepared to make that final decision. I am sorry but, we cannot hold properties with a deposit. Check availability under the Rental Tab, click "view details" for the date the home is available for occupancy
4) Please Drive by the property to determine if this is an area you would like to live in. If you are considering renting "sight unseen" you will be required to sign an addendum stating that fact. Please note you will be signing a legal binding North Carolina Rental Contract, fully enforceable; not being pleased with your decision is not a reason to "get out" or "exit" your contract. We do not have an "exit clause" in our contracts. (Military personnel is the only exception and must provide transfer papers that require you to move 50 miles or greater from the rented property).
5) PET POLICY (~) - Above All Property Management is a pet friendly firm, our pet policy is as follows: No aggressive or bully breeds. No pets over 75lbs. or under 2 years old. Pets must be house, crate and or litter trained. AAPM does not allow our residents to foster rescues pets, orphaned pets or pet sit for any reason in home. ONLY approved pets that have been screened by PetScreening.com are allowed in home. Pet approval is based on a favorable rating from PetScreening. Current vet records and updated shots required. Pet weight and breed must be listed on current vet records - Please email Vet Records to Rentals@Aboveallpm.com. Each home has its own pet policy and may have more restrictions, please check with the AAPM Available home listing for pet availability. Both a Pet Fee and Pet Rent is charged.
Pet Fee is a non-refundable one time upfront fee of $100.00 per pet.
Pet Rent is paid monthly throughout entire tenancy and based on number* of pets.
a) Pet Rent - 1 pet < /= 50lbs - $25.00/each month added to rental amount. b) Pet Rent - 2 Pets or one 50lbs or > - $40.00/each month added to rental amount.
*If your home allows 3 or more pets, the pet fee is individually priced based on weight of each pet.
Service animals are allowed as defined under the ADA as follows and that have been confirmed via PetScreening.com Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
Therapy Animals are allowed as described on the Fair Housing site as follows:
"If a person is physically impaired (disabled) and has individually trained service dog to perform a major life task that the person has trouble performing for him or herself (or an emotional support animal prescribed by a licensed mental health professional), the Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988 requires the landlord/property manager to make a reasonable accommodation to their policies and allow the tenant to have an emotional support animal. This includes species, breed, and weight policies." For further clarification and full details, please read here, https://www.fairhousingnc.org
(~) Pet Policy may be updated and or changed at anytime without notice. Any change will not affect existing tenants.
6) If approved, please be prepared to submit, minimum one-month security deposit (based on individual credit)* and current months rent in certified funds on the day of rental acceptance and no later than the next business morning. Make certified check payable to: Above All Property Management - property address in the note area.
7) Renters Insurance is required for entire tenancy.
8) Application fee of $75.00 each is required at the time of application and can be paid online by ACH, Venmo or Cash app ONLY. Individual applications must be submitted separately. Married couples [only] must use the co-applicant feature.
9) If you meet the minimum requirements listed above and you would like to schedule an appointment, please Email the following to Rentals@AboveAllPM.com:
a) Picture of a current Drivers license for each adult viewing the home
b) A Picture of vehicle and license tag of the car/truck you will be driving
c) Contact name and phone number to confirm/schedule the appointment
Our brokers do not show properties without the above mentioned Identification emailed to our office, and prior to setting an appointment.
10) Upon Rental Acceptance, a $250 admin fee is due and payable when submitting Rent, TSD, and any applicable Pet Fee's.
Once items in number 9 have been received in our office an agent will contact you to schedule your showing.
AAPM Rental TEAM
Tenant Requirements updated 3/24/2020